Not Learning These Things about Online Casino Roulette Might Make You Regret Later
Roulettes are one of the most popular games in the arena of online poker. Apart from profit bearing, these games are quite easy to play. However, you can play it like a pro only if you know the basics of the game precisely. So whether you are a first-timer or have basic knowledge of the game, having a quick doubt clearing piece up your sleeve can be quite helpful.
It needs a roulette table with a large wheel at the side to play roulette. The grid pattern on the table comes with numbers, while the big wheel has pockets that correspond to those numbers. 50% of those numbers are red in color, while the other 50% are red. As a player, you can bet your money on different numbers or one particular number. Your dealer would start spinning and drop the ball. If the ball falls on any of the numbers that you choose, then you win.
The game of roulette is basically that easy. However, the online casino give you the flavor of actual roulette with advanced visuals and technology. There are a number of online sites that can recommend the safest sites to play roulette in India, as well as anywhere in the world.
Deciding On the Bet
In roulette, a player can place different types of bets. What you choose can have a direct effect on your winning amount, as well as on your possibility of winning a game.
Broadly, you can divide the bets into two categories, the outside bets, and inside bets. The lesser number you choose, the lesser chance of winning you get. However, it can also assure a bigger payout in case you win.
The Inside Bets
They give a relatively low chance of winning but have a high potential for payout. Examples include:
- Single/straight: you can bet on a single number. To make it, just place a marker on the number you choose.
- Street: you can bet on three numbers consecutively. Just place your marker horizontally to connect them.
- Split: place your marker on one line between two numbers that you want to bet on.
- Double street/ six-line: as the name suggests, it allows you to bet on six consecutive figures.
- Square/corner: here, you can bet in four numbers. However, they should meet at the corner of the table.
- Trio: you can bet in three numbers. However, it should have at least one zero (0) on it.
- Basket: bet on the first five numbers, such as 0-00-1-2-3.
- First four: betting on the first four figures.
The Outside Bets
These are the relatively safe bets, giving lesser payouts. The types include:
- Even/odd: when you bet on all odd numbers or all even numbers.
- High/Low: you can bet on all the high numbers (in between 19-36) or on the low numbers, without zero (that is, in between 1-18).
- Black/red: when you choose all the numbers which are either marked in black or in red.
- Dozen: when you bet on a set of 12 numbers, that is, in between 1-12, 13-24, and 25-36
- Column: bet on a ser of 12 numbers that belong to a column of the table.
- Snake bet: quite similar to column bet, it forms a zig-zag pattern in the table. Typically, a snake bet would be a set of numbers like 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 23, 26, 30, 32, and 34.
- The bottom line is, it might look confusing initially. But once you practice playing, the bumps would be smoothed down.